Unfortunately, we've only made this 3 times, and I honestly can't figure out why.
We absolutely loved it when we made it and couldn't recommend it more. It was truly delicious and made for such a nice change from tofu.
Maybe we just didn't have enough to fill up. Either way, we'd highly recommend that you check this one out for yourself as it'll take you no longer than 20 minutes to make, and the results are simply delicious.
For all your chopping needs, don't forget the check out our favourite kitchen knife of choice below, where you can also get yourself a lovely little discount:
Here's what you'll need for the recipe:
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Buffalo sauce
- 4 corn tortilla's
- 1 large avocado
- 2 large handfuls of Romain lettuce
1. Start by chopping the cauliflower head and adding the small pieces into a bowl.
2. Mix in the spices, olive oil, and half the buffalo sauce, then cook on a large tray for 20 minutes at 180C.
3. Once removed from the oven, add the cauliflower back to a bowl, and stir in the remaining buffalo sauce.
4. Place the tortilla's on a plate. Add Romain lettuce, slices of avocado and the cauliflower mix on top.
5. Fold them up and indulge.