Okay, let's face it...
Every once in a while, we want something sweet, and granola does a damn good job of satisfying that requirement. The thing is that most shop bought granola isn't as high in protein, and doesn't contain everything you want.
This Granola does.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup flakes of coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl add the oats, pecans, cashew nuts, hazelnuts, coconut flakes, and cinnamon together. Mix around.
2. Get a pan and add the liquids together with the mashed banana.
3. Add the dry ingredients and fold together.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 350 F, 176C.
5. Take it out, let it cool and enjoy.